"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, April 11, 2010

What I Did Over Easter Break.




Welcome back girls! I hope everyone had a nice break and hello to any grade elevens who may be following the blogs from Europe! I will not be at school Monday as I have a medical appointment in Saskatoon, but will be back in action Tuesday. I did buy some lovely new sandals last week and since it's too cold to wear them will have to share them here instead:)

My friend also indulged herself with a new pair and I am very tempted to buy the same ones! She was more adventurous and bought the green - very springy!


So that's the shopping part of this post, now on to the book part: Tuesday will see the re-launch of SENIOR BOOK CLUB! That's right, we will once again have both junior and senior book clubs, with senior meeting on Tuesday at 11:40 and juniors meeting on Thursdays. Remember, you can come to talk about books, movies, music, art, or just to keep me up to date on what's happening in the world of teenage girls! Come on down to the library - all the cool people will be there.

2 comments:

  1. i like the green ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the green ones ARe cute, and its okay, since u have cute shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete