"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Any Grade Elevens Out There??

Another one of my semi-crazy ideas (often cooked up with Mrs. Bonneau!) If any of the Grade Eleven Travel Group happen to be following the blogs - because I know you're doing a great job of updating the travel one - how about some poems or haikus about your experience over there? Just add them to my comments section - you may remain anonymous if you prefer. Check out the comments under my previous posts to see what some of the other girls have submitted so far! I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon and hearing what I am sure will be some fascinating stories:)

P.S. If anyone has purchased any awesome shoes they would like to tell me about, feel free to add that to comments as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment