"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Volvo is a Car...

And that's all we're going to say on the matter.  Right, Thursday 4th period study girls?  We had a strange day in the library today.  Some of us, in fact, were left totally flabbergasted as evidenced in this photo...
Sometimes you just need your purple blankie.  And a good book of course.  Which leads me to the point of my post, which is to let you know there are lots of great books coming in to the library right now.  If the "new book" shelf looks a little bare it may just be that there's been a lot of people signing stuff out so check with me if you're looking for a certain book so I can put your name on the waiting list.  A few more titles available for checkout this week:

ShiverLinger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2)Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games) - Library EditionIncarceron (Incarceron, Book 1)Griff Carver, Hallway PatrolThe Swallows of Kabul

Smile pretty for pictures tomorrow - try to be upright (unlike my model above) - and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. can we still donate books to the library?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gladly accept donations, depending of course, on what type of books you are considering giving to us! I am a bit selective - only the best for you girls:)

    ReplyDelete