"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Hi to all of you lounging around on your day off. I am going cross-eyed from cataloguing so decided to take a quick break to post a video of one of my favourite authors, Louis Sachar. I just processed his new book "The Cardturner" and can't wait to read it! If you have never read "Holes" READ IT IMMEDIATELY! It is the best book for all ages - I promise you will enjoy it. Anyway, he is the nicest guy and gives some great tips about writing for all of you aspiring writers out there:

2 comments:

  1. "i am number four" is part of a six book series :(. and apparently a movie is being produced :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I know how you hate getting hooked into a long series... On the bright side you will have something to look forward to over the next few years. And maybe the author is a fast writer;)

    ReplyDelete