"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Something To Think About

This video was linked to one of the blogs I follow and I found it very interesting. I am a big fan of "Teach Paperless" which promotes lots of exciting new innovations in schools so I would like to hear what you girls think of the following piece:


Now don't you feel lucky some of you are even getting to use facebook for your school projects? Yes, you do have a really cool principal.

5 comments:

  1. Just finished "I am number Four". It was an amazing book! The build up of characters and plot was good, although it was kind of predictable here and there it still managed to get your adreneline going. No longer caring if its part of a six book series,it is now your mission Mrs. C to ensure all of Rivier knows what happens in the alien war on earth. :) I give it a 4/5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept that mission and thank you for your excellent and thorough reviews of the books you graciously agree to read for me! I'm so glad you enjoyed it despite the fact you will still be reading about these characters when you've gone off to university;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be the only one reading fiction when all the smarty pants are studying XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but YOU will be the smarty pants. Maybe I'll be seeing your name on the cover of one of the books I'm ordering in the future. A series of at least 12, of course.

    ReplyDelete