"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Friday, October 22, 2010

OHMMM....

Good Morning Girls!
For those of you poor souls who get stuck in study with me day after day,  you know we have been talking quite a bit lately about how to combat that horrible feeling of being overwhelmed by schoolwork, activities, jobs, and all of the other demands in life.  My good friend emailed me a link to a Zen blog a long time ago, and I thought that one of his posts might have a few pertinent tips for young women too.   I know some of you are also struggling with discerning what path to take after Grade 12 is over - think of his advice in that light also.  His post is called Zen Habits: 52 tips for happiness and productivity.
Just a little something to think about.  Have fun at the pep rally and rock those glow sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment