"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Friday, October 15, 2010

Librarians Can Rock! Sort of...

Hi Girls! So I'm just enjoying my day off, surfing the net and what do I stumble across but a group of librarians who have adapted "Poker Face" to incorporate their library information. Now I, of course, would have jazzed up the wardrobe a little, but still very cool. Way to go University of Washington librarians!

I am reading the last book in the Gone series and as I told some of you yesterday OMG!!! I cannot believe what is transpiring in this book! But then the title is Lies, so can I believe what I am reading? I just don't know! I don't think I'm going to get anything accomplished today until I just sit down and finish the darn thing. All of you have a great weekend.
P.S. Check Mr. C's blog for an announcement about his new homework help group.

No comments:

Post a Comment