"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good Morning Lizzie!

I just spoke with Mrs. Trumier and they haven't decided on a due date for the assignment I posted for you yesterday.  However, she did give me a few other reminders for you.  You may have had these emailed to you by Sister Mary already - if so you may ignore this post!
1) Persuasive Essay for History was due November 8th - work on this if you haven't finished already.
2) English - you will have to catch up on readings when you get back.
3) Nomination Speech is due on November 17th - this was assigned before you left. (Nominate the most admirable person you know - can be famous/fictional/someone in your life)
4) Beowulf Composition is due this Friday, November 19th.

Having typed all of this, I'm sure Mrs. Trumier doesn't want you to stress over any of this.  I know I don't.  You are in a situation over which you have no control.  Deep breaths, Lizzie.  Deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment