"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Welcome Back to Fabulous Fall 2015!

Welcome! It is great to see all of the familiar AND many new faces in the halls of Rivier this year. You are all very welcome to join me in the library to browse for books to read, play some games, have a chat, or find something else fun to do! I look forward to catching up with all of you and getting to know our new friends! We will be adding some new books to our collection soon, and I will also be distributing our first batch of Scholastic flyers in the near future, so watch for those if you like ordering your own books!

I know many of us are big John Green fans so I thought I would start with HIS back to school post, which is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment