"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Great Books Coming Your Way...Gradually!

Hello again!
We are going to try a book club meeting for Seniors today (Thursday) since we had such an AMAZING turnout of grade 7-9 students on Tuesday!  I think it would be more productive to split into two groups this year if we have some interest from older students as well.

Juniors, let me know what you think about incorporating the occasional small craft (such as bookmarks, etc.) into our meetings this year.  Fun?  or not so much - I don't have my Quinn at home this year to tell me what is cool and what's boring!

As a follow-up to our talk about the book Colin Fischer, which now has quite a long reserve list by the way, I read a few reviews (all positive) and found this little video trailer.  I hope all of you who put your name down for it enjoy it and I am now eager to read it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment