"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Let the games begin! ...Almost.

Thanks to my period 6 study girls for making me aware of the new Hunger Games trailer today! Even though we must wait until March for the movie :( I am very, very excited for this production and am SO glad I finally took the time to read this series! Any of you who have not yet read it, I will just say, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!" Do you enjoy romance? Do you enjoy a bit of science fiction? Do you enjoy teenage angst? Do you enjoy thrillers, mystery, edge-of-your-seat action? Did you answer "yes" to any of these questions? Hmmm? Then you will LOVE these books! Have a look at the trailer and tell me you're not interested!

And for those of you who have read the books, does the movie look the way you imagined? I like how the Capitol people look kind of wacky and I adore the actor they chose for Gale. Even Peeta is starting to grow on me now that I've watched this a few times.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs C!! Hi! It's Kayla haha. I have to say that while I didn't read the books (yet!), I am looking forward to the movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla! READ THE BOOKS! You really have to. Before the movie comes out - you will not regret it. Talk to me and you can probably even borrow Charlie's set. :) Also, check out the spoof trailer by "evil iguana." Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete