"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Get Creative!

I hope everyone had fun yesterday!  Now that November is here, maybe it's time to turn your thoughts to making Christmas gifts.  I know that a few of you have already shared some of your crafty ideas with me and today Camille was telling me about the recycled t-shirt scarves she saw when she was out shopping.  Apparently they are selling like hotcakes.  Of course I had to google them and, what do you know, there is a simple way to make them yourself.  Have a look here on the ette studios website and then get busy making scarves for all of the people on your Christmas list!  Just don't cut up your siblings' t-shirts without permission.
And if scarves aren't your thing, you can check out our other books for knitting, crochet, or even old-school macrame ideas.  Remember - the best gifts are homemade!

No comments:

Post a Comment