"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Books!

As you may have noticed, there are many crisp new books being added to our collection as quickly as I can get them out to the display shelves! I will be trying to remember my librarything password also so that I can update the little gadget to the right of the blog to circulate some of the new additions on here also. Welcome to all of you who have joined either of our Book Clubs! As you have discovered, one of the perks is being among the first to see the brand new books before anyone else in the school and having first dibs on signing them out! The rest of you might see your friends with a book you would like to read and may certainly come to the library to ask me to be put on the reserve list for that title. Here's a peek at an author discussing a new series we will soon have on our shelves:

No comments:

Post a Comment