"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Friday, September 2, 2011

Almost Ready For the Big Reveal...

Well, the books are mostly in their new places and the library is looking great!  Soon it will be time to welcome all of you in for the new year.  I feel as though I've missed out on these first days down in my "isolation chamber" while I've been busily unpacking!  Thank goodness Sister Zelie has been faithfully helping in her spare time - she is a trooper!  Hopefully we will be opening the library doors sometime next week - cross your fingers that all continues to go smoothly.
In the meantime, I thought I would post a video of  Maggie Stiefvater, author of Shiver and Linger discussing the release of the third book in her trilogy Forever.  Sound like they are going to be making this series into a movie, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment