"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Monday, December 13, 2010

A new cool website to visit!

In my own internet exploration this weekend I stumbled upon a link to this website, which I absolutely LOVE!  Maybe some of you have already discovered it (I realize that I am frequently several steps behind you in my high heels!)  Anyway, it is part book reviews, part social reader networking, part creative writing forums, and part writing contests - I absolutely adore it.  It's called "figment" - read, write, connect.  Go here to have a look:  figment

Heart to Heart (Lurlene McDaniel)Next, Nicole W. just returned our newest Lurlene McDaniel novel, Heart to Heart.  She told me she absolutely could not put it down.  So any of you who enjoy a "heartwrenching" read may want to check this one out;)
Finally, don't forget that Thursday will be Junior Book Club at lunch.  I think we will plan on meeting at 11:40 so that the basketball girls are able to attend too.  Listen for announcements to confirm times.  Senior Book Club will meet Tuesday at 11:40 as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment