"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, September 27, 2012

F. Scott Fitzgerald

“That is part of the beauty of all literature. You discover that your longings are universal longings, that you're not lonely and isolated from anyone. You belong.”


― F. Scott Fitzgerald  

I discovered this quotation over on "Goodreads" this morning and thought I would share it to start our Thursday.  Senior Book Club will meet today at 12:05 in the library.  I am hoping more of you are able to make it today - I am looking forward to catching up!  Also, I can't wait to share what I have been reading!
Tristen, if you still check in on occasion I know you will appreciate that image!  The Fault In Our Stars by John Green is an amazing book.  I am almost finished reading it, but I don't want to let it go - you know how it is.  Let me know if you are interested in a story that will RIP YOUR HEART OUT!  (Figuratively speaking, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment