"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spring Has Sprung - Let's Enjoy It!

Junior Book Club Members have suggested to me that we should hold our next meeting outdoors and I think that  is a great idea! So, if the weather permits next Tuesday we will meet in the courtyard - shall we say at 11:40 and have our lunch together? Listen for an announcement Tuesday morning to confirm the details, please.

Now, I really enjoyed reading this post at Reading Rants which discusses some classic books that students might still find good, interesting reads. Take a look at the coolest classics you never even heard of and see what you think.  I believe we have all but one of these books in our library, so just ask me if you would like to try them out!

And just a reminder for those of you who are still hanging on to books from months ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment