"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Monday, January 30, 2012

Check out Scott Westerfeld!

Kennedy in grade eleven just reminded me of the awesomeness of Scott Westerfeld! She is currently reading the Leviathan series and enjoying it very much.  Book two is Behemoth, and book three is scheduled for release in August, I think.  Check out his website here Scott Westerfeld and learn more about all of his writing as well as test out all of the cool gadgets.
Also, for the grade 12's, if you are unhappy with your initial choice for your Canadian author assignment, be sure to come back to me!  I have another order coming in this week and have picked up a few more titles over the weekend.  You still have time to make a switch - there's no need to stick with a book you're not enjoying!

2 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    completely off topic but i recently discovered a hilarious CANADIAN comic artist.
    http://harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=10
    is a comic done by her concerning some stuff we just learned in history and i couldn`t stop laughing. she also has a history degree!
    couldn`t stop myself from sharing, hope you find time for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her stuff Tristen! The one about Mary Shelley cracked me up - and then I saw the one about Jane Austen "Leave me alone!" Hilarious! Thanks for sharing your great discovery once again. You'll have to tell Mrs. Trumier about this one too.

    ReplyDelete