"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Giving thanks!


A few weeks ago, I was the recipient of a beautiful shoe ornament left by an anonymous person on my desk.  By the tone of the lovely note accompanying it, I strongly suspect Sister Mary although she has still not confessed.  Anyway, thank you to my secret Santa and to all of you who leave me such uplifting notes and treats throughout the year - they are appreciated!  Here is my new ornament on the Christmas tree:

And I just have to show all of you the gorgeous fan Nanami gave me on my birthday!  (Although I think I have it backwards now that I look at the photo).  Of course I had to pose it with shoes :)   Thank you for your thoughtfulness and the letter.  Senior Book Club - the surprise birthday party was awesome!  Harshina, that ice cream that's not really ice cream is delicious!  Thank you for all of the trouble you went to celebrate me getting even older!  Rebecca and Nicole - I am still enjoying the flowers; Nicole and Cassidy, the chocolate was great - and all of the rest of you who made my day special - a huge thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment