"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Monday, February 28, 2011

Another reason why I love my job!

Some of you may have already seen the stunning picture (of a shoe, of course) Tristen gave me before the break - it is absolutely gorgeous!  I am continually amazed by the talent within the walls of Rivier!  Well, I had it framed and it will be on display in the library this week and then will have its permanent home on my living room wall.
Tristen, what an awesome gift - I will treasure it always and think of you every time I look at it in years to come!  Thank you so much.  You are such a talented artist and I am so proud to have one of your "early works" hanging on my wall!

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! What an awesome and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I don't know if you have ever seen any of Tristen's artwork, but you should ask her if she would show you a few sketches sometime - you will be amazed!

    ReplyDelete