"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I can see summer from here!

Can you believe it's June 1?  The year always seems to drag a little right after Christmas and then, boom: here we are looking at the end of another school season.  So, once again, time to start looking under beds, car seats, in lockers, desks and backpacks for all of those books (signed out and "borrowed") you've been enjoying this year.  June 10 is the date I'd like them all  back and after that I will be after you like an old-school librarian.
Now, some fun stuff for my girls who love play-doh time in the library: a few new ideas for you to think about next time you're in a creative mood.

No, I'm not making you all of those colors.
Here's an easier one on how to make a nice play-doh rose:

No comments:

Post a Comment