"GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD." Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Something to look forward to...and look at my Mother's Day Shoes!

A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy SoldierWar BrothersSoldThe Bite of the Mango
So,because Sister Mary is awesome, she has approved another book order for this school year. Therefore, if it arrives soon enough you just might be able to squeeze in a few more great reads before everything is due for the end of the year. In addition to lots of great fiction, I've mixed in a few non-fic picks this time (a couple are pictured above - come and ask me for more info.) A few books are already spoken for by my book club girls, so if you're also interested, make sure to let me know!
And, of course, a picture of my new shoes. They are actually the same style as my purple shoes, but these ones are black. The perfect Mother's Day gift:D I think this picture may be much bigger than the book pictures, but shoes will be shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment